What is this blog?

This is a brief personal account of my knee surgery - Patellar Chondroplasty - I had done at the Steadman Clinic in Vail by Dr.LaPrade. The opinions expressed on this blog are my personal opinions and do not represent that of my employer, groups, or schools of the past, present, or future ... nor has any of this information or case account been approved or confirmed by Dr.LaPrade or anyone at the Steadman Clinic.

7.01.2011

What is this blog?

I am a design person who happens to have just had knee surgery. 

Before having this surgery I was searching all over the Internet trying to find information on what the surgery would be like, my surgeon, the re-hab ... and so on. 

Here is what I found: almost nothing.

Being a blogger, I wanted to document my personal case for future victims.
And while I was doing that on my other blog, 
I think all the followers who usually look at interior design, and art work, and restaurants and music and all things design, may be getting sick of all this knee business.

So here it is. 

Left Patellar Chondroplasty at the Steadman Clinic in Vail, Colorado
with Dr.LaPrade

p.s. If you want to look at interior design, and art work and restaurants and music and all things design ... (it's wayy cooler than knees, I promise)
check out my other blog: http://luck5280.blogspot.com/


No comments: